- Sidebar integration with Huddle (full post here)
- Faster search speed
- Better performance in slow or unreliable network situations
- Ability to disable “search as you type” (in options)
- Tons of speed and stability improvements
- Bug fixes in many areas including AutoSuggest, conversation threading, and memory usage
Posts Tagged 'majorrelease'
Tags: changelog, developer, developers, gadgets, majorrelease, outlook, releasenotes, releaseupdate, xobni, xobniforoutlook
Tags: majorrelease, outlook, releasenotes, releaseupdate, xobni, xobniforoutlook
by Josh Jacobson
Xobni understands that first and foremost, your email experience must be fast, reliable, and stable. Since the release of Xobni for Outlook 1.9.3, we have been focusing on improving Xobni’s core components and working with customers to make many of the highest priority bug fixes.
- Many Xobni users would go off to lunch and then come back and feel that Outlook/Xobni was slow. Xobni was running a number of background indexes and now pauses them as soon as you return so there is no slowdown when you’re working.
- The “precompute all profiles” stage of indexing will take less time.
- Your custom Outlook signatures are now shown when generating “Schedule Time With,” fun facts, and invitation emails.
- A number of crashes were diagnosed and fixed (thanks to those who are in the Product Improvement Program)
- Improved the automatic phone number extraction to recognize more international numbers
Conversations and Attachments
- Conversations are now grouped more reliably instead of occasionally being split into multiple conversations.
- Attachment indexing is now more thorough; some instances of missed attachments were fixed.
- Many improvements to the display & reliability of the Xobni AutoSuggest window
- Restart of Outlook 2010 is no longer required to disable Xobni AutoSuggest
- Names with foreign characters can now be searched for in mixed case
Thanks to everyone on our community forums, our alpha users, and those who filed support cases with “Inspector X” files to help us track down issues and make the email experience more productive for everyone. Now download Xobni and get back to work 🙂
Note: After you download, you will be prompted to close Outlook and the new Xobni version will be installed. All of your data (Xobni profile merges, contact information entries) will be maintained, no matter what version you are using currently.
If you have already purchased Xobni Plus, this download will simply update your software. You will not need to sign in again and no extra fee is required.
Thanks for using Xobni!