Xobni is thrilled to announce that a few highly anticipated features have been included in the latest release as well as more performance improvements. These features and product improvements will appear in any currently installed Xobni Insight programs after automatic updates have taken place and Outlook has been restarted.
Perhaps the most fun feature is the ability to easily add any desired picture to Xobni person profiles.
1. Simply right click on the profile to begin the changes.
2. A built in crop and resize tool allows the user to highlight any portion of an image and use the selection as the new profile picture.
Contact names and phone numbers can now also be changed by right clicking anywhere in the profile. Xobni will recognize that the new name you have created corresponds with the actual contact name and email address. A drop down box is provided to conveniently add a unique phone number for cell phones, FAXes, home numbers, and work numbers.
On the more technical side, Xobni has also added these features:
• Xobni now opens HTML attachment files directly.
• Users can contact Xobni for help from within the application. Just go to the Xobni menu in the Outlook panel and click ‘contact support’ to compose an email. Xobni even adds the system’s specifications so the user doesn’t have to type it in!
• Xobni is more compatible with a wider range of Outlook plug-ins.
• Also watch for faster start up speeds and more efficient email synchronization.
More features will continue to roll out over time so make sure to keep checking our blog.
As usual we want to make sure we are providing as much “email happiness” as possible, so please, let us know what you think of our new features! I’ll be waiting at the other end.
Beta Update: For those of you waiting on the Xobni beta list for your chance to download Xobni, we haven’t forgotten about you! We are working hard to make our software ready for prime time. We currently have enough users for this initial testing phase, but we are excited to include more users in the beta as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.