by Michael Albers
We’d like to thank all of our existing and new App World users for their continued feedback, support and input. We really do listen and work very hard to put your feedback into account and resolve any issues encountered.
As such we are happy to announce a major BlackBerry update (22.214.171.124/12*), available from App World for our App World users. And downloadable via your BlackBerry browser from bb.xobni.com. Additionally we now offer a Xobni for Blackberry free trial when downloading from our website.
Also, if you enjoy and use our app, please don’t forget to support Xobni by leaving a positive review in App World. As always, for any issues, feedback or bugs, use the “Contact Xobni” link from the Xobni app menu so we can respond to you.
- A user can now use the convenience keys for launching the Xobni compose screen (in options)
- A user can choose to add a Xobni signature to outgoing emails
- Updated LinkedIn Login process
- New menu item labeled “Activate” allows a user to activate manually after purchasing a license
Summary of Improvements/Fixes:
- Compose integration for Xobni should only occur for native messaging app (fixing bars showing in other apps)
- Xobni bar now shows up for draft messages
- Compose integration is enabled when sharing media files by email
- Fixed several compose screen defects that occurred when device was holstered or locked
- Further improvements in search speed
- Speed improvement in scanning emails, SMS, call logs
- Improvements during contact updates to Xobni One
- Improved failure handling during Xobni One updates (app closure, manual stop, failure, etc.)
- A user can take a picture for a contact image from the image selection screen
- LinkedIn login for devices at or below 126.96.36.1995 will retry it’s connections upon failure
- New, updated and recurring Calendar events are now scanned and show in the Meetings section
- Ranking improvements when scanning messages
- SMS messages are shown for all phone number types
- Speed improvement while viewing contact
- General UI update in contact detail section
- Stability problem resolved on certain 5.x OS versions
Thanks again for supporting Xobni and for your feedback and input – and reviews!
The Xobni Mobile Team
*Note: 188.8.131.52 is the Xobni.com build; 184.108.40.206 is the App World build (these are identical feature wise).